I first made this lip smacking mix when I was high in deep meditation state out of the wisdom that guided me to come up with this combination. Not one had denied this is a divine dip for chips or salad.
1. Curd or Yogurt - One cup
2. Vatha kuzhambu or Tomatoe or Garlic or Ginger or Green Chilli or Red Chilli Indian pickle - 1 table spoon
3. Coriander powder - 1/4 tea spoon
4. Cumin powder - 1/4 tea spoon
5. Salt to taste
6. Coriander (Cilantro) leaves as desired (Optional)
1. In a mixing bowl transfer the curd. Using a fork or a beater prepare the curd until it is consistent.
2. Now add the Vatha kuzhambu or the pickel of your desire to curd and beat it using fork or beater.
3. Add Cumin powder and Coriander powder to this mix and beat it as well.
4. Add salt as desired.
5. You can add in coriander (Cilantro) leaves.
You are all set.
You can now dip in your chips or your favorite salad and you are all set.
Image courtesy of Keerati at FreeDigitalPhotos.net