Photos taken using phone only for this trip. As my camera is sold and lens was sold to go for this trip 😛 Traveling vs Photography, had to pick travel.
Here is the how the route turned out to be when the trip got completed.
After confusion between Cambodia or Delhi, decided to go on a solo bike ride to Delhi.
Day 1: Chennai to Hyderabad
Moving northwards, stopped in Hyderabad for my favorite Biryani.
Day 2: Hyderabad to Aurangabad. Difficult road and evening in Aurangabad (Same page along with Day 1)
- Mini Taj
Day 4: Roam in Indore and leave to Udaipur, pit stop in Ujjain
- Lal baag Palace
- Hunting for good Rajastani food
Day 5: Roaming in Udaipur and leave to Jaiput. Pit stop in Ajmer
- Jagdish Mandhir
- Udaipur city palace, one of the best pic of this trip. Very well maintained palace.
- Jag mandhir - Could skip, worth for the city and palace views.
- Ajmer Dharga - Got caught in the cob web of narrow streets.
Day 6: Roam in Jaipur and stay for the day as Taj is closed on Fridays
- Amer fort - Another best pick of this trip. Splendid history and the Muhal connection.
- Nahargarh fort - Has the world's largest canon
- Jaigarh fort
- Jaipur citi palace - Commercial center than a palace to tour.
- Janthar manthar - Wisdom and vision.
- Hawa mahal
- Hunting for Dhal Batti - My new found love.
Day 7: Late start from Jaipur and ride to Agra (Same page along with Day 6)
Day 8: Roam in Agra and ride to Delhi in smog
- Fatehpur sikri - Fell in love with this beautiful place.
- Taj Mahal - Crown jewel of this trip.
- Agra fort - Stands second compared with Fathepur Sikri
- Negotiate for delayed check-out
- India Gate - Destination photo
Day 9a: Roam in Delhi
- Check details regarding bike luggage procedures
- Chandni Chowk - Modern art
- Red fort - More of a city than a fort. Just massive.
- Humayum Tomb
- Qutub minar - Majestic in structure, size and history.
Here are links to the previous Solo Planned Unplanned trips:
Planned Unplanned Trip 1: Start in Thiruchandur and end in Tenkasi.
Planned Unplanned Trip 2: Start and stop in Coimbatore. Surprise till the end.
Planned Unplanned Trip 3: Keep riding west, covering Karnataka and come back to Chennai.
Planned Unplanned Trip 4: Reach Mumbai, plan for to and fro planned on the way.